Whether you have a craving for fresh seafood or are looking for a lakeside dining experience, Mooresville boasts several locally owned waterfront restaurants, including:
- The Blue Parrot Grill – Bring the family to this waterfront grill, a favorite local hangout in the summer. Relax lakeside and dine on fresh seafood, steaks and other mouthwatering entrees, and be sure to check out the giant beach chairs, one of our most Instagrammable places in Mooresville!
- Eddie’s Seafood & Raw Bar – Locally owned, Eddie’s Seafood & Raw Bar uses the freshest, highest quality ingredients in its seafood dishes, fried favorites and pasta, and its waterfront location boasts a fantastic view of Lake Norman.
- Prickly Pear – Lakeside fine dining awaits you at the Prickly Pear, an upscale restaurant serving modern Mexican cuisine.
Plan a romantic night out with your significant other and enjoy a unique fine dining experience at one of these unique Mooresville restaurants:
- Epic Chophouse – Situated in the heart of Downtown Mooresville, Epic Chophouse serves up exquisite steaks, seafood and specialty cocktails in an elegant setting.
- Jeffrey’s Restaurant – Combining a warm, relaxing atmosphere and timeless, delicious food, Jeffrey’s Restaurant utilizes fresh, regional ingredients to create Southern-style dishes.
- Caruso’s Fine Dining – This elegant restaurant offers an intimate setting and fine Italian dining prepared with culinary artistry. Reservations are suggested.
Seeking classic American fare? These American restaurants are unique to Mooresville:
- Barcelona Burger and Beer Garden – Enjoy handmade burgers, rotisserie chicken and salads in a family-friendly atmosphere at this unique eatery housed in an historic textile mill.
- Blu Star Grill – For made-to-order American eats, including Black Angus, bison, black bean and turkey burgers, meatloaf and fried catfish, visit the Blu Star Grill.
- Big Daddy’s Restaurant and Oyster Bar – One of Mooresville’s first restaurants, visit for the finest seafood, including steamed oysters, broiled lobster, steamed shrimp, steak and prime rib.
- Lancaster’s BBQ and Wings – Located in a former gas station, Lancaster’s BBQ and Wings offers slow-cooked, North Carolina-style BBQ and other Southern fare in a fun, relaxed environment decorated with NASCAR memorabilia.
- On The Nines Bistro – Located at the Mooresville Golf Club, this bistro uses fresh, local ingredients to create generously portioned dishes, from their scrumptious house-made bread to their locally sourced, all-natural meats.
- Table 31 – Casual, American cuisine, great craft cocktails and an approachable wine list highlight this restaurant located in Langtree at the Lake.
From hibachi-style restaurants to Italian pizzerias, Mooresville lays claim to a number of eateries serving international cuisine, including:
- Aliño Pizzeria – Using only the freshest ingredients, such as imported pizza dough and authentic mozzarella from Naples Italy, this pizzeria creates authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas in ovens made of volcanic sand from Mount Vesuvius.
- Pho’ Me – Vietnamese Kitchen which serves classic cocktails, healthy options, creative cuisine
- Patisserie Café – Dishes highlighting French, Spanish and South American cuisines can be found at Patisserie Café, as well as American plates.
- Pisces Sushi Bar & Lounge – An award-winning, locally owned restaurant, Pisces Sushi Bar & Lounge provides a modern, friendly atmosphere and offers a variety of sushi choices, house specialty rolls, Japanese appetizers and hibachi entrees.
Experience the flavors of Mooresville, NC by booking your trip to the scenic Lake Norman area. Contact us today for help planning your Race City USA itinerary.